Thursday, March 19, 2009

I don't even know...

I don't even know what to call this or what to write. My minds just kind of like "blah"

It's crazy to think that I've been fine lately, but I don't know, I just woke up today and felt this way lol. I'm sure its nothing, and I'll be find...ugh I don't even know.

It's kind of hard to explain and hard to process myself. Confusion, regret, frustration, anger, sympathy, selfless, sad, mad...and then at some point, there's nothing.

I don't even know what's going on in my head right now. It's all to overwhelming and just...

I seriously need to go somewhere lol...with friends or alone. Doesn't matter

I usually dont ramble like this, but I had to get it out.

Honestly, I never open up to anyone. It's easier to put up walls so you don't get hurt, and so people don't disappoint you. Lately my walls have gone down just a tad with a few people, and moreso with someone who I'd never even known before this SoGoProtastic idea came to reality

So frustrating when all I do is ramble on and on about nothing important to all of you guys lol.

Im currently listening to "Time is Running Out" by Muse and "Already Gone" by Crossfade. So I don't know what those songs are supposed to mean. Like Kim said in her vlog last night, music is a big part of her life, and it's the same for me. Always has been. I listen to a lot of music and there are always some songs that stick with you forever, or remind you of something or someone, and it's always going to be that way. Don't ask me why lol because I don't know the answer, but it's gonna be like that. We can't change what we like, or who we like, or what happens if we don't like it, or if it's unexpected, but we need to learn to embrace it with open arms, because you never know when it's going to come back or even IF it will come back.

Don't take things for granted.

Don't take yourself for granted.

Just be you.

That's always best.


~ A

6 Comments


  1. Megan says:

    hey... we all have those days. I can relate to being the girl who puts up walls. I learned to take them down, but they still go back up once in a while.

    "just be you" is the best advice anyone can give themselves :)

    Be you, be true... and if you need a break and need to get away - JUST DO IT! :)

    March 19, 2009 at 9:10 AM

  2. Neera says:

    Aww I know how you feel and I'm the same way in regards to opening up to people. Remember if you ever need to talk I'm here!

    Cheers and hope you feel better!

    March 19, 2009 at 9:11 AM

  3. Kim says:

    I know how you feel, even if you can't figure it out. You'll be ok. As far as walls, all they do is hold you back. Just be you and live your life and it will all be ok.

    Take some time to breathe. I learned this.

    Kim

    March 19, 2009 at 9:19 AM

  4. ¤¤Marion¤¤ says:

    Oh Amber , your post just show how true and genuine you are !
    Just live your life as you want to live it , life's too short ... " Don't look back in anger " .
    Hug :)

    March 19, 2009 at 11:31 AM

  5. Anonymous

    "We can't change what we like, or who we like, or what happens if we don't like it, or if it's unexpected, but we need to learn to embrace it with open arms, because you never know when it's going to come back or even IF it will come back."

    Word.

    March 20, 2009 at 1:01 AM

  6. Deedee Castillo says:

    Hey.. girlie! Eventually everything works itself out. And anything is possible. We have these bumps in life for us to learn from and to teach others later. So please don't forget your never going to be alone, because we're here for you. Even if you just want to hang or talk. Remember to deal with one thing at-a-time.

    Error 404

    March 21, 2009 at 8:34 AM

Leave a Comment