Thursday, March 19, 2009

My Quotes for today

"Life is just a mirror, and what you see out there, you must first see inside of you."
-Wally Amos

"The first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: Decide what you want." - Ben Stein

"You're alive. Do something. The directive in life, the moral imperative was so uncomplicated. It could be expressed in single words, not complete sentences. It sounded like this: Look. Listen. Choose. Act." -Barbara Hall


Found all these quotes today and wanted to share them. I love quotes....ALMOST as much as ice cream :) haha

Just wanted to show these to all of you. I've been in the chat box all day, just doing nothing in class. Erm...I have been messing around on photoshop a bit on the surprise for you guys that I' m doing.

Um so yeah...thats it lol

~A

0 Comments


Leave a Comment