Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Inspiration...never gets old

Alright, so I just watched the SGP messages video that Megan Mary made, and just like watching HB's performance on OTH last night, I was rendered speechless. I can't begin to describe how wonderful this video was. EVERYONE who sent a video in, or pictures, did an amazing job. I guarantee that the words "wonderful, beautiful, amazing, inspiring" are going to be used way to much in this post that y'all will get sick of them haha.

The quotes at the end were very intriguing and I'm glad they were used. It really gave it such an authentication to it and definitely was a great closing. Loved how scattered the submissions were with everyone. They weren't all just in ONE spot of the world :)

I know I didn't get a chance to make a submission of my own, but this video literally inspired me to go out and get a damn web cam for my computer because I want to be part of this greatness that was created. Honestly, this was an awesome thing to see waking up today...and this is the 3rd day in a row where I've felt like that.

It truly is inspiring how selfless, and genuine all of these individuals are that sent their hearts in a message. I truly was out of words while watching this and that RARELY happens with me. I'm the broody one in the group :) But y'all were awesomely and wonderfully beautiful in this creation.

To steal a line from Smallville, because I'm just a fanatic like that..."I know it's not that eloquent," but this video showed that I care a lot about all of you.

Lately, I've lost some hope in believing in myself and wasn't sure when I was going to get it back. I have been writing a book since last year, and had lost inspiration, but I think I finally found it. Life has literally been throwing me around lately, and I wasn't sure when I was going to land on my feet and become balanced again, but this video just brought that back and I'll be forever grateful to you all

~Amber

8 Comments


  1. Anonymous

    I loved the quotes at the end too. i hadn't even thought to do that but Meg asked me for a 30 second sound clip anyway so i would not have had time for a quote as well. Maybe when you get your camera you can make a video anyway!

    PS, glad you have your inspiration back, BABE ;-) (I don't think I'll forget that now haha)

    -A

    March 17, 2009 at 8:50 AM

  2. Anonymous

    I totally agree, the video is definitely awe inspiring. All these random people from all over the world coming together for just this one purpose. What more can you ask for.

    Happy you got some of your inspiration back, I've been feeling not-so-inspired lately too.

    PS: I just love reading your posts! keep rocking on!

    Rana xoxo

    March 17, 2009 at 9:03 AM

  3. Anonymous

    The quote at the end was my favorite part too. :) Loved this blog post Amber! :)

    ~Robin

    March 17, 2009 at 9:12 AM

  4. calina15 says:

    *grins at my smallville friend

    Amber, I totally agree with everything. I have been feeling so inspired the past couple of days and today just continued that feeling.
    Looking forward to that book of your Amber! I know its going to be great...
    so proud of you and everything that you have been doing.

    -raquel

    March 17, 2009 at 10:37 AM

  5. Deedee Castillo says:

    Webcam's aren't expensive, right? SIL, tell me which one you need and lets talk about getting you one!

    March 17, 2009 at 12:40 PM

  6. titania (VerĂ³nica) says:

    Amber, gracias a ti por estas palabras... and now in english, I coudn't say it better, great vid, great project and great people in it.
    Love from Spain.

    March 17, 2009 at 3:24 PM

  7. Lily's Poet says:

    "It truly is inspiring how selfless, and genuine all of these individuals are that sent their hearts in a message", just made me think about the fact that we can do small things alone, but people together can make miracle happens! And that's what happens when you join the SGP team :)
    Regarding to the preface you shared, couple of weeks ago, I really can wait to see what's happening in the next pages of your novel! Good luck with that!
    And keep going with ur blog, I love ur post :)

    March 17, 2009 at 3:27 PM

  8. Neera says:

    The video left me speechless as well. It was awe inspiring and incredible. It's great and I'm glad you've found your inspiration again.

    Great post!

    March 17, 2009 at 3:42 PM

Leave a Comment