Friday, April 3, 2009

Newest video :) - Brooke/Peyton - "The Last Night"

Alrighty, so stupid YT rejected this video from the site so I had to upload it somewhere else. Total bummer. Anyway, I hope you all like it. It's a Brooke/Peyton friendship video to the song "The Last Night" by Skillet

Let me know what you think...good or bad :)

And Kim kind of has an advantage on the comment section since she saw it last night...before anyone else lol

and click the "pop out player" button on the bottom right corner of the screen. You can make it bigger :) looks way better

Enjoy!


Find more videos like this on BAM Vid Vault


~Amber

8 Comments


  1. becca16 says:

    oh i love it. you truly have a gift my dear. :)

    April 3, 2009 at 2:30 PM

  2. Anonymous

    i liked it. great choice of song. had forgotten some of the those scenes

    April 3, 2009 at 2:35 PM

  3. Elise88 says:

    Wow... is about all I can say. I loved it. You have put it together really well, fab song choice.
    Well Done :)
    Eli

    April 3, 2009 at 2:41 PM

  4. Neera says:

    zomg Amber, you know I LOVE BP. Great, fantastic video. Gah, I miss them and they way they used to be on the show :-(.

    Awesome work!!

    hearts,
    Neera

    April 3, 2009 at 2:53 PM

  5. Ella Preuss says:

    LOVED IT! Great song choice!
    xo, Ella

    April 3, 2009 at 2:55 PM

  6. Nicole T says:

    that was amazing <3
    i loved it!

    April 3, 2009 at 3:08 PM

  7. Kim says:

    I win! 1 for seeing it first and 2 for getting a shout out in the blog. As I told you last night I'm in awe by this video and your talent. You are going to do big things in the world of editing.

    AMAZING!!!!

    Kim

    P.S. Make sure you show it to the stupid girl who you totally proved wrong. How could you ever doubt the friendship between Brooke and Peyton.

    April 3, 2009 at 3:37 PM

  8. calina15 says:

    that was amazing! I loved it so much friend :)
    I agree with becca... you def have a gift. You are going to go far and do so many great things... I know it!

    -Raquel

    April 3, 2009 at 4:38 PM

Leave a Comment