Saturday, April 4, 2009

My new idea... Video Post #1

Ok so I've decided that every day after this post, I am going to post up one of my videos for you all to see. I know I can just post up my YT link, but a lot of the videos I had posted on there have gotten deleted. Plust, this sort of builds suspense :)

I thought I'd start off with a Leyton video.

Song: Decode
Artist: Paramore

*click on the button on the bottom right corner of video screen...it makes the screen pop out and you can make it bigger :) *




Find more videos like this on BAM Vid Vault

I hope you enjoy...and look forward to another video tomorrow

~A

4 Comments


  1. Neera says:

    Ah! Another great video. Loved it. The editing, music all of it was great. Thanks for sharing :-D.

    Hugs and chocolates for you!

    April 4, 2009 at 10:34 PM

  2. Anonymous

    This just reminded me how much I hated that whole LLP triangle.

    But good job. I liked the song.

    April 4, 2009 at 11:48 PM

  3. Lily's Poet says:

    Great job! Can't wait to see more Amber! Thanks for sharing your talent with us!

    April 5, 2009 at 6:58 AM

  4. Anonymous

    Gah! Some parts of that were not so fun to rewatch... :/ but it was very well edited! :)

    I had to watch it on here...b/c when I clicked the pop out player it asks for me to sign in or something...ah well it worked fine on here. :)

    ~Robin

    April 6, 2009 at 1:33 PM

Leave a Comment