Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The B.Davis to my P. Sawyer, Bella to my Alice & Tigger to my Pooh

Alright haha...um Hilarie Burton from SGP AND Becca, inspired me to create this blog. I can feel the friendship love in here today and wanted to write about my opinions on it. So I shall begin my lovely explanation of these 3 wonderful girls in my life that I hope will always be here.

The first lovely lady goes by the name of Rivera. Jordan Rivera. And yes...we share the same last name, although we are not related in any way, other than being sisters from other misters :) This girl is wonderful. Always knows what to say and when to say it. Love her to death and am truly grateful that I met her my sophomore year in HS. I remember not to long ago her and I were sitting in my living room watching "The Final Riot" Paramore DVD and there was this funky pic of the band wearing moustaches...and as soon as I saw the pic, I knew she would say something. "OMG, that would be an awesome shirt wouldn't it?" I just smiled at her and told her that it definitely. So, on February 14th, yes that's V-day, but also her B-day (lol rhymed) I gave her a gift...and that gift was a shirt with that Paramore picture on it. She absolutely loved it...well that's what she told me at least lol. Anyway, the rest of that day was awesome and I won't forget it. Her and I get each other so much, it scares others haha. But screw the ones who don't believe in our friendship right? This girl is so complex, yet so simple, you think she was two completely different people and would love both of them to the max. Especially the times when we watch OTH and text each other about the lines we said in the episodes. Cuz she is Brooke Davis. Cheery to my broody. Brunette to my Blondie. Cohen to my Atwood. Summer to my Marissa and Davis to my Sawyer. Love you dear :)

The second silly human goes by the name of Ashley Osuna. Otherwise, known as "Bells". Everyone who's everyone, well at least who know us, know that we've been through a lot. And not all of it has been good. We've had ups and downs, argued, said hurtful things to one another....but I guess fate has other plans for us because here we are...close friends once again, and I don't think I'd change anything if I had a chance to go back. I've known her since well 8th grade, but didn't really talk to her until junior year in HS. I used to play basketball for my school, on varsity. I played since 7th grade and everyone who knew me knew that I played. Well my senior year, I decided I wanted to do bigger things in life and decided that I was going to quit. It was one of the hardest things I've had to do, but after I did, I realized there was a greater purpose of my leaving the game. Shortly after that my coach kicked me out of P.E. At first, I hated that I had to leave, but then I got switched to a History class...7th period. And that is where I met Ashley. Like literally had a full on convo with her. She's the one who lead me to the awesome path that is Twilight...hence why I call her Bella and her call me Alice :) Anyway, she's great. Listens when you need it, gives you space when you need it, and doesn't judge you. Haha she loves video games and is kick ass at them. No joke ;) She's gotten me through a lot of tough times during my senior year and have done alot together. Concerts, HS football games, grad night, movies, maggie moos, Khan, thrown her a surprise party, rock band (which she totally kicks my ass in) rocky road w/ gummy bears haha, and starbucks in the mornings. Love her to death and wish her the best with everything she does in life.

And last but certainly not least, there is a ball of energy named Ediyana Daniel...who wants to changer her name to Rivera, just because she loves my parents and I so much. :) This girl...well there aren't enough words for her. She's been in my life since 8th grade when we were on the same basketball team together. Ill be honest, at first, I didn't like her. She was loud, obnoxious and really really random, but after a few days, I learned to love her lol. She's so love able that its contagious sometimes. You could be in the crappiest of moods and hate the world, and all she has to do is smile, and all that anger subsides. Her and I know each other inside and out, like the back of our hands. Right now she's going to school in Oregon, and I miss her like crazy, but we talk on a daily basis so it's not so bad. We know each other to the point where I just have to look at her and she knows what I'm thinking and what to do about it. And vice versa. I honestly don't know what I'd do without her. Back in November, she came down from Oregon and stood at my house since she was having home issues at that particular time. Anyway, she knocked on my front door and pretty much tackled me to the floor, just to say hello. And the great thing about her, is that she is always like that. But when she's not in a good mood, she gets like me. Closed off, reserved, and somewhat bitchy. We are literally the only ones who can break each other. She doesn't push. She doesn't judge. She just accepts and waits patiently. So as a Christmas gift, I bought her a plane ticket to come down from Oregon for her break because I knew her money situation was tight with school and books and everything. This girl is so energetic at times, it's oddly normal. Hence why I call her Tigger :) Ediyana is great in every way, and there are only ONE of her in this world and I'm glad that she's one of my best friends. I worship her and am grateful to be selfish enough to have her in my life :)


I have these amazing friends and I'm glad I got to share how special they are to me with you all



~Amber

1 commentsThe B.Davis to my P. Sawyer, Bella to my Alice & Tigger to my Pooh


  1. Elizabeth says:

    Awesome :)

    Friendship is forever ^^

    Hugs*

    March 4, 2009 at 4:33 PM

Leave a Comment