Monday, April 27, 2009

never say never...

Hey y'all...so this is the video that I made for a project in class AND for fan forum's 100th brooke & peyton friendship thread. I had a lot of fun doing this, and the best part about it, was that this was a collaboration video with Mari (otherwise known as Mary1209 from the Pedestrian contest) I hope you all like this and please continue to vote for the contest

http://www.acepolls.com/polls/883855-which-vidder-should-win-the-contest


Never Say Never

2 Comments


  1. Anonymous

    I am such a goof, this totally made me tear up a little bit.

    These keep getting better and better.

    April 27, 2009 at 2:02 PM

  2. titania (VerĂ³nica) says:

    Wow Amber... the vid is perfect!!! congrats Amber and Mari for this amazing collaboration...

    V.

    April 27, 2009 at 2:22 PM

Leave a Comment